[AG-TECH] Noise cancelling 'executive' headset?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Tue Sep 16 16:20:56 CDT 2003

I'm looking for a good solution for desktop AG that will be amenable to
folks who wouldn't be caught dead in a 'traditional' headset and
microphone.  Either a cool looking cell-phone type microphone (the GN
Netcom 9120 is an example) that will plug into a PC sound card.  Wireless
would be nice.

Or failing that, an inexpensive audio conferencing desktop
microphone/speaker.  I know I can do this with a Polycom Soundstation and
the Video interconnect box, but that is still too klunky.

Has anyone looked into this?

Thanks!!

-randy