[AG-TECH] 2.1.1b single machine no video capture

James Miller millerjw at psc.edu
Tue Sep 16 10:30:30 CDT 2003

Ahhhhh.... that was it.  Thanks!
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Groves [mailto:randy.groves at boeing.com]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 4:17 PM
To: ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov
Subject: Re: [AG-TECH] 2.1.1b single machine no video capture

There is a bug (hopefully fixed) where the path to the vic executable
doesn't get set when you manually add a VideoProducer service.  You need to
'Configure' the VideoProducer service(s) and add the full path (probably
something like 'c:\\program files\Access Grid Toolkit\bin' before the 'vic'
string that is there.  Obviously, this will vary depending upon where you
installed the AG Toolkit, and you also need to remember to add the '\'
between the end of that string and 'vic'.

Then re-enter the venue, and you should get your streams.

-randy