[AG-TECH] Certificates

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 11 13:47:59 CDT 2003

George:

Sorry I didn't respond earlier.  I saw your mail, never read the whole
thing, and it slipped into a crack.

Let's clear up a couple things first:
- You need one certificate per user (an identity certificate)
- You can use that certificate on all the machines in your node

Now, I just signed all of our outstanding cert requests, so I'm hoping
you have received your certificate.  If not, request it again and I'll
sign it immediately.  Then we can work on the problems you're having
with the venue client.

Hope this helps,

Tom