[AG-TECH] VenuClient Startup in WinXP

Glover George glover.george at usm.edu
Thu Sep 11 12:22:32 CDT 2003

    When we first installed the Venueclient on windows xp, everything
went fine for a couple days (i mean, the progress bar used to come up,
fill, and open up the venue client).   After a week, it the progress bar
just started stopping on the dialog, and the actual client dialog never
comes up.  It just sat there at Loading Venu Client.  So we deleted all
the settings and re-installed (the reason we can't get our new
certificates - as in my earlier message).  So we re-installed and have
been waiting on the certificates.  However, even without the
certificates the venu client would open.  But now, after about a week,
it's doing it again.  Just sitting there at Loading Venue Client.  I
don't know much about python (don't know anything really), so I was
wondering 1) has anyone experienced this and 2) how can i debug this and
try to solve it on my own?

TIA