[AG-TECH] Windows Machines In The Four-Machine Full Node

Sanders, Donell sandersd at wssu.edu
Wed Sep 10 17:16:26 CDT 2003

I'm trying to make sure all my bases are covered for AG software 2.1.1b
installation. Three questions.

1. Do I need to run AGServiceManager.py on my Windows 2000 display machine
before my node configuration program picks it up?
2. What (if anything) do I need to do with my Windows 2000 control machine?
3. Are there any other considerations/obligations/activations/other "ations"
that I need to make since I have Windows 2000 machines?

The documentation that I've seen so far favors a three-machine, Windows XP
node.

Donell Sanders