[AG-TECH] How to set application for data in venue

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Wed Sep 10 11:45:57 CDT 2003

I put an MPEG file (with an extension of mpg) in my venue.

When I try to open it, I get the dialog:

You have nothing configured to open this data.

So where is this set?  I'm running on XP, and I checked the file types
list, and I do have an application (Real Player) configured for this type
of extension.

Is there something going on with mime types here?  Do I need to add this to
a configuration file somewhere?  .doc files open just fine, so there is
definitely a list somewhere of application<=>data connections.

-randy