[AG-TECH] AG2.1.1 and RH 9

Todd Zimmerman todd.zimmerman at newmic.com
Tue Sep 9 11:08:11 CDT 2003

Hi Chris,

We currently have a couple of AG2.1.1 installs on RH9 and everything appears
to be working fine.  In fact we are currently testing a VenueServer and
BridgeServer on RH9 and that also appears to be ok.

The only issue I had was the pyOpenSSL issues.  AG2.1.1 required libssl.so.2
and libcrypto.so.2 which are provided in the openssl096b-0.9.6b-3.i386.rpm
available at rpmfind.net.  Once that is installed, I just ran the install
script and all seemed to ge good.

Todd

Research Assistant - NewMIC