[AG-TECH] AG2.1.1b multi-machine node problems

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 9 09:19:48 CDT 2003

Hey Chris,

We are actively working on this particular problem to make sure that the
environment is initialized correctly so that in the next release you should
not have the problem of directories existing (or not). Toolkit
initialization will also deal with making sure configurations are in place
and get logging setup in a way that there should be a reduction in the
number of extraneous messages.

The configuration and logging work might not make it into the next bug fix
release, but the directory creation will.

Thanks for you patience, and btw, if you can confirm or deny slackware
functionality we'd be happy to add packages to the web pages (if they're
different from RPMs). Support would obviously be via ag-tech :-)

--Ivan