[AG-TECH] Bridging on TVS?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Tue Sep 9 00:17:20 CDT 2003

The question arises from the way that the QuickBridge has been used in the
past - someone puts up the bridge as a separate service (and different
machine) from the venue server.  So your answer clarifies to me one of the
new modes of operation.   And from your statement that the bridge server is
run 'against' the venue server, I infer that the bridge server need not be
on the same machine as the venue server, and also that there could be more
than one bridge server run against the same venue server - thus providing a
backup.  Are those correct inferences?

-randy