[AG-TECH] Node Management - configuring video streams

Jason Hill jahill at scl.ameslab.gov
Mon Sep 8 15:51:30 CDT 2003

I was wondering if anyone else had problems setting the port for their
video streams. As a default the Node Manager uses Composite - resulting
in a black and white video stream. (I'm running a dual linux operation
capture and display)

Under the menu heading in the Node Manager, Service -> Configure there
is a field for port and I have tried entering the port (there is no
drop-down menu) and this has no effect. If no one else has had a problem
like this I'll file a bugzilla report - just wanted to check with the
community for a possible solution first.

Thanks,

-Jason
Jason Hill
jahill at scl.ameslab.gov
Scalable Computing Laboratory, Ames Laboratory
310 Wilhelm Hall
Ames, IA 50010