[AG-TECH] AG2.1.1b multi-machine howto?

Michael Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Mon Sep 8 08:46:20 CDT 2003

Quick How To:

1. Install AG2.1.1 on each machine in your node.

2. If applicable, follow the instructions in this e-mail here:
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/web-mail-archive/lists/ag-tech/2003/09/msg00045.
html

3. Run Venue Client on your display machine.

4. Run AGServiceManager.py on your video capture & audio machines. (You
might have to 'mkdir /tmp/local_services' as in e-mail above.)

5. Click Preferences/Manage My Node. Add Service Managers, then Services for
each of these.

Tom has a more comprehensive document at:
http://fl-cvs.mcs.anl.gov/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/AccessGrid/doc/Room-BasedNode-
HOWTO.doc

--Mike