[AG-TECH] Shared Presentation?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 30 12:29:31 CST 2003

Randy:

To use SharedPresentation:
- Add SharedPresentation to the venue
- Join the SharedPresentation instance you just added (or one that
existed previously)
- Click the "Take control as master" checkbox
- Enter the URL to a set of slides in the Slides field, and press enter

That should start the slide show locally.

If you join a session that has slides already specified, the slide show
should begin at the current slide for the app session.

Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Tom

And, you're right, you still can't change the name of application
instances in the venue.