[AG-TECH] Shared Presentation?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Thu Oct 30 12:02:19 CST 2003

(Still curious if anyone's gotten this to work ...)

Anybody gotten the new Shared Presentation to work?

There isn't any way that I can see to point to a presentation before
starting up the Shared Presentation application.  And once it fires up, I
get a blank Powerpoint window and a dialog box asking for 'Slides' and the
slide number.  So far, I haven't figured out the magic incantation that I'm
supposed to enter to make the connection between what looks to be the
control dialog and the Powerpoint window.

Anybody got any hints?

(And it's still not possible to change the title from 'Shared Presentation'
to anything else).

-randy