[AG-TECH] query about your MOO

Mark Schlager mark.schlager at sri.com
Tue Oct 28 13:59:42 CST 2003

Dear AG,
Hi, I noticed that acccessgrid.org is using a MOO as part of its
services.  I was wondering if you have considered more advanced online
community environments, such as our Tapped In system (or others).  Our
original system was a Web-enhanced MOO (and we loved it!), but we finally
ran up against the limitations of MOOs and totally re-engineered Tapped
In V2.0 (www.tappedin.org) to include more up-to-date capabilities than
MOOs can offer.  Since we developed TI2 with NSF funding, I'd be happy to
discuss with you how we might provide your community with a version of
Tapped In 2.0.

Best regards,
Mark Schlager

Mark Schlager
Associate Director of Learning Communities
Center for Technology in Learning
SRI International, 333 Ravenswood Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025
(650) 859-2881  Fax: (650) 859-3673
mark.schlager at sri.com
Check out CTL's new and improved Web site:
http://www.ctl.sri.com
http://www.tappedin.org