[AG-TECH] How to get multiple video stream working in a PIG

T Baikere tbaikere at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 17:05:27 CDT 2003

Hi,

We installed AG2.1.1 on our Dual Xeon Processor(3.06GHz), Windows XP node.  For video capturing, we are using Winnov Videum 4400, which can capture 4 video streams.  Currently we have 3 cameras connected to the capture card.   If I start transmit in VIC, I am only getting two copies of one video stream at a time. I added all 4 streams in the Videoproducer service and ran "Search Video Devices". But it didn't make difference. And I couldn't find 'VideoResources' file anywhere.

Also at some point, VIC crashes for unknown reasons. what may cause the crashes?

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks.

T B