[AG-TECH] Max number of sites?

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 8 10:09:38 CDT 2003

I think wall space is more a determinant than bandwidth.. but yes the max
has been 28 ( from an ETF meeting a year ago and also same record holds for
the Virtual Bioinformatics Conference NDSU has hosted).  Realize this was
with requirements/suggestions that sites only transmit 1 video stream per
site when possible.

mary

At 03:29 PM 10/7/2003 -0800, Paul Mercer wrote:
>I am doing a report for my manager and I need to know how many sites can
>simultaneously participate is an AG session.  Has this number ever been
>determined?  I have seen about 30.  Has anyone seen more?
>
>Thanks
>
>Paul

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297