[AG-TECH] Initial release of DPPT for OpenOffice.org

Steve Smith ssmith at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Wed Oct 8 00:30:04 CDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 23:58, Jennifer Teig von Hoffman wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> Very cool! This has been needed for quite some time.

Thanks.

> Are there any plans to upgrade this to be used as a service in AG2?

Not at the moment, but I've only just started looking at AG2.1.
Certainly it's the obvious next step, although we have some other
projects we want to look at too.

> Also, what are the chances I can convince you to submit your
> user documentation to the AGDP? :-)

"User documentation."  I've heard of that.  :)

> Or maybe we could collaborate here, and my guide to dppt could be
> expanded to include some info on dppt-oo?

That's probably the best option.  There isn't really any documentation
on dppt-oo other than what's on the web-page, but it deliberately works
in a similar way to the dppt, so really that should be enough other than
the comments on fonts and compatibility.  I'm happy to help though.

Cheers,
Steve
--
Steve Smith, SysAdmin/Programmer  | "When you have no nails your hammer grows
Vislab, University of Sydney      |  restless, and you begin to throw sideways