[AG-TECH] Initial release of DPPT for OpenOffice.org

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Fri Oct 3 08:58:31 CDT 2003

Hi Steve,

Very cool! This has been needed for quite some time.

Are there any plans to upgrade this to be used as a service in AG2? Also, what are the chances I can convince you to submit your user documentation to the AGDP? :-) Or maybe we could collaborate here, and my guide to dppt could be expanded to include some info on dppt-oo?

Cheers,
Jennifer