[AG-TECH] Vic error on Win2K

Carter, Tameka ttcarter at bnl.gov
Tue Oct 7 10:49:24 CDT 2003

Hi,

When I downloaded the patch from here,

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/releases/2.1.1/patch/
VideoProducerService.zip

it fixed this problem when I had it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Groves [mailto:randy.groves at boeing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 11:14 AM
To: ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov
Subject: [AG-TECH] Vic error on Win2K

Trying to install AG toolkit on a Win2K box.  I've had success in the past,
but on this particular machine (which is remote from me, so debugging is
difficult), all seems OK in the install (except for the msvcr70.dll missing
error - but I'm using 2.1.1b - this shouldn't happen, right?).  But when
the user tries to start the client with a video producer included, he gets
a windows runtime error.  I've had him start up the vic manually, and the
same thing occurs.

Any pointers to possible areas to check would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

-randy