[AG-TECH] Hauppage WinTV USB cards

Adam Quiney adam_quiney at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 12:47:33 CST 2003

Sorry,

I should have mentioned that the reason our machine
can only accomodate one PCI Hauppage card is because
the machine has one PCI slot and a bunch of PCI-X
slots, which apparently will not fit the Hauppage
cards.  I'm hoping that I can solve this problem by
using one PCI capture card and two USB cards, but
would like to double check and make sure this is
feasible.

--Adam