[AG-TECH] Re: Setting up a Room-based node (was "")

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 13 11:20:55 CST 2003

Hi Peter:

I expect you have your certificate by now.  Assuming you have it, you
should:

-  Import the certificate
-  Run NodeSetupWizard.py, to configure your node
    (you should have run AGServiceManager.py on each machine before
starting the wizard)
-  Enter a venue
    You should see the media tools (rat and vic) start, which will allow
you to interact with other people in the venue

The node setup wizard does much of what is described in the document we
wrote to describe how to set up a room-based node.  You can find the doc at:

The doc was targeted at the 2.0 release, so does not reflect changes
made since then.

I hope this helps,

Tom