[AG-TECH] Help with a Grid demo for University of Sheffield

David Bowler D.Bowler at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Nov 12 03:56:42 CST 2003

Sheffield calling,

We need to do a little demo of our Access Grid node for our Humanaties
Research Institute people on Wednesday, November 12th at 12 noon UK time,
sorry States but you will be still be having breakfast so will miss this time
slot.

It should only take about five or ten minutes--just to give them an idea of
what an Access Grid can do for them.  Any help with this demo would be
greatly appreciated!
Venue is the University of Sheffield

Thanks!

--