[AG-TECH] Winnov Videum Duo and Quattro

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Thu Nov 6 07:29:42 CST 2003

Our AG nodes reside on Dell 530 workstations - dual P4 processors - I'm
using a Spectra8 video capture card in one of them.  The SPectra card
works fine, but if uses the WDM interface so whenever I switch to a
"room" I get the WDM "choose a camera port" window.  It's a little
annoying but since I only had 3 PCI slots to work with, the Spectra8
card was acceptable.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison