[AG-TECH] Winnov Videum Duo and Quattro

Jeremy W Herr herrj at umich.edu
Wed Nov 5 16:34:00 CST 2003

Hello everyone,
	We would like to see if it is possible to set up an AG node using
a single dual-Xeon Windows PC.  We would like to use a Winnov Videum
Quattro capture card to capture the S-video from 3 PTZ cameras plus a
document camera.  The AG node in the U-M Media Union has separate linux
boxes for video capture, and a Windows PC for display only, and they've
never tried out the Duo or Quattro cards.  Has anybody used these cards on
a Windows PC, and does it work?  I'd be happy for any advice/comments.
Thanks

Jeremy Herr