[AG-TECH] Quickbridge Questions

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 30 12:18:55 CDT 2003

Quickbridge is available in 2.0 currently the same way it is in 1.0. That
is, it's a solution outside of the core software.

Coming soon (we didn't have enough time to get it into 2.0) we'll be adding
an integrated solution into the 2.X Toolkit that allows a graceful fallback
to non-multicast. However, it should be noted that this is not a substitute
for working multicast --

--Ivan