[AG-TECH] grid-proxy-init Segfaulting on Debian

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 30 06:10:16 CDT 2003

My suggestion is that if you want to make debian packages you should
grab the rpm spec file and make the equivalent debian file to build the
debs from the ground up. If you read through the spec files there's all
the info you need on how to get globus configured, compiled, and
installed. If you're not familiar with rpm spec file format, I have a
document in CVS at doc/AG-RPM-Build-HOWTO.doc that should get you
started. Good luck!