[AG-TECH] Open Mash still in process?

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Wed May 28 08:05:19 CDT 2003

Hey, I'd like to help with this, pick up the Openmash code from Larry
when he retires, and maybe have a student work on this in his spare time
... thoughts?

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison