[AG-TECH] AG 2.0 questions

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 21 23:12:55 CDT 2003

Feng:

One thing for sure is that you don't have permission to access your
video devices, according to the output.log you sent:

V4l: trying /dev/video0... open: Permission denied
V4l: trying /dev/video1... open: Permission denied
V4l: trying /dev/video2... open: Permission denied
V4l: trying /dev/video3... open: Permission denied

This would explain why you're not seeing video.

As for vic crashing, an earlier ag-vic rpm did crash when transmitting
video. You should try installing the current ag-vic rpm to see if it
fixes the crash.

Tom