[AG-TECH] AG 2.0 questions

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 21 11:37:03 CDT 2003

Hi Feng:

We'll need more information to understand the issue you are seeing with
the VideoProducerService. If the problem occurs reliably, describe it in
more detail. By "shutdown", do you mean it stops sending video? Or that
the VideoProducerService process dies? This additional information,
possibly with logfiles (AGService.log and others) will help us identify
the problem.

As for the blue/green video issue, you should check that the parameters
in vic are set appropriately for your video card. Blue video can result
from inappropriate choices for the port (S-video, composite, etc.), and
green video can result from inappropriate choices for the signal (PAL,
NTSC,etc.)

Tom Uram