[AG-TECH] Fwd: URGENT CALL for Access Grid Expertise from PRAGMA site

Jim Miller jmiller at insors.com
Fri May 16 10:17:48 CDT 2003

In a separate but coincidental occurrence, inSORS has recently (this week)
deployed a custom venue and bridge solution for NCHC in Taiwan.  I have not
determined whether this group that made the initial request for help is
aware of this.  I am contacting our contact at NCHC.  We are also working
with our Asian partner, Best Systems, to assist in deploying AG nodes,
software, and training to this community.