[AG-TECH] After starting VenueClient.py ??

nikhil nikhil at east.isi.edu
Thu May 15 10:56:15 CDT 2003

Hi,
I am in the venue "https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default". I see myself
and other participants listed under Participants. Now i select MyNode->Manage
which pops up another window. Then i select File->Attach_to_Node and enter
the hostname of my machine. Then when i want to add service from a pop down
menu, it fails ??

Thanks,
Nikhil

PS: By the way I am also able to run the same s/w on my previous RH 7.0
machine.

--
Computer Networks Division
USC Information Sciences Institute