[AG-TECH] Python package not getting installed ??

nikhil nikhil at east.isi.edu
Wed May 14 12:19:59 CDT 2003

Hi Ivan,
You are right, I will try on 7.3. But before i do that, could you tell me what
the following error relates to:
[ag at schizophrenia agnode]$ AGNodeService.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/AGNodeService.py", line 24, in ?
      from AccessGrid import PersonalNode
        File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/AccessGrid/PersonalNode.py",
        line 24, in ?
            from AccessGrid import PersonalNodeLinux
              File

"/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/AccessGrid/PersonalNodeLinux.py",
              line 30, in ?
                  import pyipc
                  ImportError: No module named pyipc

Could it be the issue between RH 7.0 and 7.3 ??

Thanks a lot for your patience.
Nikhil