[AG-TECH] CURRENT multicast debugging tools?

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Tue May 13 16:55:03 CDT 2003

This is a badly under-documented area on the AGDP. Anybody who could
research this topic and submit it to the AGDP would be doing a very
valuable community service. The AGTP tutorial on multicast debugging is
a good place for novices to get started, but we have nothing
intermediate or advanced on the topic at all and sorely need it.

Related to this topic (but not covering the whole thing), some time ago,
this was posted to AGDP:

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/web-mail-archive/lists/ag-tech/2003/03/msg00171.html

I haven't been able to try these yet; perhaps somebody else out there has?

- Jennifer