[AG-TECH] Problem while installing python2.2 on Linux (RH 7.0)

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 13 16:23:08 CDT 2003

expat-devel should be on the install media you installed Red Hat from or
also from ftp://ftp.redhat.com/redhat/linux/7.0/en/os/RedHat/RPMS if I
recall correctly.

Also, by "installing Source RPMS" you do mean building RPMs from the
srpm right? In case you're not sure how to, here's how as root:

rpm --rebuild <source rpm file>