[AG-TECH] Coffee break on Tuesday morning

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Mon May 12 13:54:19 CDT 2003

Anybody available to test with me Tuesday morning in the Internet2 room
(Institutional Lobby)?  If so, let me know, I'll bring coffee (as well
as the node we've reunited with the "borrowed" Gentner).

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison