[AG-TECH] shared image viewer

Justin Binns binns at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 13 09:42:48 CDT 2003

Actually, the API has changed a little, and I haven't updated that code.
Look at the shared browser (which you'll get in a 'sharedapps' directory
with a CVS checkout) for the correct call.  Basically, Join() doesn't take
an argument any more, and returns a tuple, containing both a public and a
private ID (you'll have to get the order out of the SharedBrowser code, as
I don't recall off-hand).  The privateID is used to validate future
communications with the Venue Server, and the publicID can be used to
identify each instance in communications with other instances.  Does that
help?

Justin