[AG-TECH] starting venue server

Dave Semeraro semeraro at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon May 12 16:14:09 CDT 2003

Ivan,

Thanks, I used the url you suggested and it worked. I had also done some
experimenting
before you sent the mail and found some stuff out myself. I started the
venue server from
a command line and it told me that it had started at
"https://zim.ncsa.uiuc.edu:8000/VenueServer" so I put that url into my
client and it connected. I
also fired up the venue manager and connected to that url. I added another
venue, or at least
I thought I did. When I fired up the client again I didnt see any "little
doors" leading to the
new venue I created. Do I have to whack the server and start it again?

Dave

Semeraro at ncsa.uiuc.edu
(217) 244-1852