[AG-TECH] Walk through installation and setup of AG2.0 on your existing AG

Don Morton donmorton at fastmail.fm
Mon May 12 11:18:37 CDT 2003

On Mon, 12 May 2003 09:14:23 -0500, "Barbara A. Kucera"
<bkucera at ncsa.uiuc.edu> said:
> That sounds good, Don.  We'll look forward to Jeremy participating.
>
> When are you going to hook a camera to your cockpit so we can join you,
> via
> the AG, on those solo flights?

This has crossed my mind a few times, but besides the fact that the
Cessna 152 cockpits are tiny, that the time tends to be real busy,
etc., I have no idea how I could actually get a network up into the
plane - that seems to be the stumbling block.  I don't know much about
wireless networks, but if anybody has ideas, I'd be interested in hearing
them.  Of course, I doubt that it's even legal - I'm pretty sure cell
phones aren't.

   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
   Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

My all-time favourite bumper sticker:
    REUNITE GONDWANALAND!!!