[AG-TECH] Hi, How can I set up a venue server ?

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 12 10:34:39 CDT 2003

>1. I want to set up a venue server.
>I have already venue server rpm(ag-vv-1.0.00-1)
>In spite of already installed apache whenever I install the venue server
>rpm that required the apache(Error message is "Failed dependencies :
>apache is needed by ag-vv-1.0.00-1")
>I already installed Red Hat 7.3 include apache which is support by Red Hat
>How can I fix it ?

Hm. I'm not sure what is going on there; I do think that there exist
problems elsewhere with that code and redhat 7.3 however (it was built with
redhat 7.2).

That said, I'd encourage you to go with the AG2 code as that is what is
currently supported and will be substantially easier to make work.

--bob