[AG-TECH] Hi, How can I set up a venue server ?

문정훈 jhmoon at kisti.re.kr
Mon May 12 04:28:58 CDT 2003

Hi Everyone

I need some help

1. I want to set up a venue server.
I have already venue server rpm(ag-vv-1.0.00-1)
In spite of already installed apache whenever I install the venue server rpm that required the apache(Error message is "Failed dependencies : apache is needed by ag-vv-1.0.00-1")
I already installed Red Hat 7.3 include apache which is support by Red Hat
How can I fix it ?

2. How can I get a venue server 2.0 source ?

thank you so much

jeong-hoon

Jeong-hoon, Moon

Researcher
High Performance Research Networking Dep.
Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information(KISTI)

Tel:+82-42-869-0578
Fax:+82-42-869-0589
email : jhmoon at kisti.re.kr otello at kebi.com

한국과학기술정보연구원