[AG-TECH] Venue Client ?

JiaHong Feng fjh at sdb.ac.cn
Fri May 9 02:11:16 CDT 2003

HiThomas Uram,

   Yes. you are right, I forgot to install the AG2.0 toolkit. :)
   Now I have finished the installation .Of course I  have got my user certifica from Ti Leggett <leggett at mcs.anl.gov>. But ,after the globus configuration now Grid Proxy Init,I startup the venue client and connect to
https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default,i got some small  blue video windows on vic.I can't see pictures even one.I check some other rooms,but i got the same result.can you tell me some information?thanks.

======= 2003-05-09 00:24:00 =======