[AG-TECH] Venue Client ?

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 9 00:24:36 CDT 2003

Hi JiaHong:

You have successfully installed the prerequisites for the AG2 software,
and can now install the AG2 software. On our web page for Release
Candidate 1 (
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/2.0-rc1/index.html
), under Software, select the link for "Windows". From there you will
get the Windows installer.

Note that you will need your certificate before you can use the software.

If you have any questions, please do ask.

Tom