[AG-TECH] IP port usage in AG

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Wed Mar 26 07:16:27 CST 2003

Hi list!

Jennifer is pressing me to get the attached information - which
ports are used by which applications in which directions - into
the AGDP.  I'm happy to do the formatting, but have said that I
feel it has rather too many question marks at present.  If anyone
can confirm or correct anything in this document, please get back
to me, and over the next week, when I have to AGop for another
7 half day meetings, I'll try to merge stuff in and get it back
to Jennifer.

Sorry it's only a Word .doc - if people want it in another form,
get back to me and I'll export it and embed or attach it in the
other form.

Many thanks

Chris Osland

Chris Osland                         Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid      Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department             Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk               Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597

CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK

[The contents of this email are confidential and
are for the use of the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take
any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]