[AG-TECH] Cisco 6500 and Native IOS

Gregory Bell grbell at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 25 12:06:57 CST 2003

Michael,

We had problems with 12.1(8b)EX3, then we switched to 12.1(12c)E4 after quite a bit of testing.  Recently, though, we debugged a problem with that release involving MSDP peering with a Juniper router.  I'm in the process of testing a patched version of 12.1(12c)E4.

>From the last thread, I think several people said they were happy with 12.1(12c)E2.

The last time I checked, the Cisco documentation on hybrid-to-native conversion was misleading.  I can send you our notes on that process offline, if you're interested.

- Greg

--
Gregory Bell
Network Systems Engineer