[AG-TECH] Osprey 210 Simulstream?

Gurcharan S. Khanna Gurcharan.S.Khanna at Dartmouth.EDU
Mon Mar 24 23:09:28 CST 2003

hi,

i just installed these cards in a PIG, too, but haven't noticed a problem.
however, i just assumed the muted thumbnails were responsible for the
grayed-out images on the capture windows. i'll go back and double-check this,
but i didn't get any messages about "simulstream" either.

-gurcharan

--- Randy Groves wrote:
Just installed a new node machine, with a Osprey 210, and the PIG.  This card
came with newer drivers than I have on other machines of mine, and it looks
like they've split out the capability for multiple applications to grab the
stream from a single card.  As a result, I get a message that I need to
purchase the 'Simulstream' capability for this card (for $600!!!) in order for
the picture to show up in both the Display and Capture windows.  Is my analysis
of the situation correct?  In the older drivers, this capability seems to have
been included.

Anybody else run into this?

-randy

--- end of quote ---