[AG-TECH] New Node Assitance Please - Inbound audio & video freezes

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 13 12:56:54 CST 2003

At 01:50 PM 3/13/2003 -0500, Maat, Steve wrote:

>Far as I can tell - seems to stay green where everyone else is green.
>
>Would the beacon server be able to catch errors if my received streams are
>back to normal before the beacon server completes one refresh cycle?

The beacon won't typically catch the fairly short-duration transients that
you are seeing.

You can click on the "info" button next to the thumbnail of a stream, then
click on "rtp stats" to get a window that shows the detailed statistics of
the traffic flow for that stream. If you click on the name of a statistic,
like "missing", you'll get a strip chart that shows the value of that stat
over time. You should be able to clearly see if there is a cyclic loss of
traffic this way.

--bob