[AG-TECH] AG2 OS support

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 11 21:25:16 CST 2003

First off we highly encourage you to test out the AG 2.0 software but I
would discourage you upgrading a node to it completely as it is alpha
(about to be beta). You can have both AG 1.x and AG 2.0 on the same
machine(s) and they *shouldn't* interfere with each other.

I think the page should read Win2000 and WinXP are supported (at least
that's what I've been making as a requirement for the windows
installer). Though I haven't actually tested it out on Win2k.