[AG-TECH] video resource manager not finding my video resources

Justin Binns binns at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 11 13:39:55 CST 2003

My first guess would be that your hostname doesn't resolve to the string
listed in the video-config file.  Make sure your machine name and hostname
match, that your hostname is valid (i.e., DNS resolvable), and that the
machine name in the video-config file matches your hostname (generally in
all lower case).

Justin