[AG-TECH] Pal cameras

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Tue Mar 4 12:49:32 CST 2003

Jason,

After pressing the Menu button on the VIC window, a configuration window
will appear.  There is a button on the left side that says Signal.  When I
pressed the button, you could select the following: auto, NTSC, PAL,
SECAM.  I have never tried this, so I do not know if this will work
exactly "as advertised".

Allan
EVL at UIC
node-op