[AG-TECH] still testing our firewall

Don Morton donmorton at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 3 11:57:51 CST 2003

i'll jump into our AGN and point a camera at your picture in the test
room.

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:19:43 -0700, "Andrew Shewmaker`" <shewa at inel.gov>
said:
> Hi,
>
> We are still testing our firewall.  It seems like we are able to either
> see/hear everyone or be seen/heard, but not both at the same time.  We
> would appreciate anyone who could come into the test room to verify that
> they can see our video and hear our audio as we are attempting to move
> our
> node inside our firewall.  I believe we will be testing all day until we
> get it.
>
> We don't really need anyone to stay for a long time.  If someone could
> bring up one of our video streams on their screen and point a camera at
> it,
> then that would help us tremendously.  Also, if someone could turn on
> their speakers, play some music, and maybe disable echo counseling, we
> would appreciate it.  It was kind of nice when SDSC did that...in case no
> one
> was active in the test room.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Andrew
>

> --
> Andrew Shewmaker
> Associate Engineer
> Phone:  208.526.1415
> Fax:  208.526.4017
>
> Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory
> 2525 Fremont Ave.
> Idaho Falls, ID 83415-3605

   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
   Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

My all-time favourite bumper sticker:
    REUNITE GWONDONALAND!!!